Sunday 26 May 2013

50 things about me:

1. My full name is Toni Nicole Jackson

2. Playstation is better than xbox
3. I am awful at maths
4. I am ridiculously competitive with ANYTHING
5. I have a heart murmur - which is a tiny hole in my heart
6. My cat is called stitch (like lilo and stitch)

7. I'm 20 years old and my birthday is on the 15th January
8. I live in London because of university but I am from Widnes, which is near Liverpool
9. In August I am moving to Finland for seven months
10. My favourite food is nandos or nachos (similar names, weird)
11. I love fashion and design, I always imagine clothes in my head but I can't draw at all
12. My favourite colour is green!
13. I am training to be a paediatric nurse
14. I have the same birthday as Martin Luther King
15. I have a scar on my lip from where I pretended I was the dad when playing house, when I was little and tried to shave off my beard...
16. I am a massive Harry Potter geek and I have a Harry Potter tattoo

17. I love coffee but hate tea
18. I am crazily good at catchphrase 
19. Six is my favourite/lucky number
20. I have met Simon, James and Ben from Biffy Clyro

21. I am obsessed with shoes, it's becoming a problem.. and clothes.
22. I'm scared of the dark and always sleep with my light on unless somebody stays over
23. My favourite alcoholic drink is southern comfort
24. I never want to drive a car but I want a scooter and a motorbike
25. I refuse to watch the last two episodes of HOUSE because I don't want it to end
26. I love gigs: my favourite three were foo fighters at milton keynes, biffy clyro at leeds o2 academy and frightened rabbit at manchester academy
27. I'm extremely impulsive and it always gets me into trouble
28. If you have an iphone I will take ridiculous photos of myself with it on the front camera

29. The first film I ever saw at the cinema was babe the pig
30. My favourite book aside from Harry Potter is perks of being a wallflower (hence my blog name)
31. Nights out in Liverpool are better than nights out in London
32. Being in London for the olympics was one of the highlights of my past few years

33.  I used to have braces
34. I love to sing, I sing all the time when I'm on my own but I get shy around other people 
35. I go through phases of obsessions with food.. chicken nuggets, cheese, fruit and nut chocolate.. at the moment  I love those birds eye chicken grills and chicken wings  mmmm
36. I always have chipped nail varnish, I'm too lazy/clumsy to keep it looking nice
37. When I've been in London for a while hearing a slight northen accent makes me insanely happy
38. When the football is on me and my boyfriend have a mutual agreement not to talk to eachother (We support different teams)

39. My favourite pizza is pepperoni and green peppers
40.  My room is always messy unless my boyfriend is coming to stay and then it gets messy again ten minutes after he has arrived
41. I have two sisters, one brother, two nephews and one niece! 
42. I am a hoarder of everything, EVERYTHING, I really need to learn how to throw things away
43. I am terrifed of dogs and spiders even tiny ones
44. I find it difficult to sleep all the way through the night and am always amazed when I do
45. I was born two months premature
46. My family, friends, boyfriend and my cat are the best (but everything says that don't they) - mine are though!
47. I don't like anything touching my feet and 99% of the time will wear socks/shoes
48. I have a tendency to miss buses or for them to drive past me
49. I am so in awe of Kate Moss

50. This was harder than I thought!

1 comment: