Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sunny London :)


 So today the weather in London has been absolutely beautiful, in fact it’s been like this all week but I’ve been working – boo :( So today was the first day I’ve managed to spend in the sunshine. Me and my housemate Trudy went to Hampstead heath, which is my favourite place in the whole of London and had a little picnic and gossiped and sunbathed, it was lovely! Here’s some photos from today :) 
















                                                                     
Dress – HnM
Boots – Doc Martens
Necklace – Vivienne Westwood

I got the dress from HnM a little while back and I haven't been very keen on it but today I decided to try it out and I think it looked quite nice paired with my black doc martens although not very summery! My boots were an old friends and he gave them to me because they didn't fit him anymore, I love them and they are extremely cosy :) My necklace is Vivienne Westwood and I got it on ebay really cheap, absolute bargain! 



Does anybody else love Hampstead Heath as much as I do? :)

10 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Hampstead Heath, as I live in north London and have parkers nearer me :)
    But my boyfriend played rugby there briefly.

    Love your blog so far
    Ruth
    http://pocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! I live in North London too but it's so worth travelling there, it's lovely :) xx

      Delete
    2. Maybe we'll pop down there one day when the weather is better :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. The pictures are so lovely! I wish I could come back to London sometime. In France it's sunny as well :) I love your outfit so much, it's so cute!
    I just followed your blog on GFC, if you like mine, maybe follow back?
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful day. I love that dress & the pattern!

    http://mollycurley.blogspot.com

    xo Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pictures, how lovely is this weather at the moment so nice!

    I don't think ive actually been to the heath when ive been in London,but it looks beaut! X

    ReplyDelete